Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,050 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Frown Jul 03, 2023 at 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
I’m definitely looking a bit more my age since I turned 50, no denying it. I like some things about my stage of life, don’t get Street harassment that’s good, I feel like I get a bit more respect (maybe just my perception idk). I feel like I have a more balanced view of life these days too and I have self acceptance. My health is so far okay but I do watch my diet and exercise more than I did when I was younger. I think health is the main thing, I could imagine if I got problems then I’d be less happy.

However my biggest fear is losing people and those I love suffering with age, this is already happening a little.
Me too, and I don't get harassed by men as much like I did when younger. But it still happens now & then. Seems I'm old enough to be called "Ma'am" and not "miss" anymore. Most people much younger than me are very polite to me.

Recent life experiences have really humbled me. I think it's true what they say about wisdom and age. There's nothing like experiences to teach you what life really is about or how to best avoid those curve balls. Way more accepting of myself and others, and care less what people think too.

I've had to watch my diet more because of my age. When I was younger I could eat anything, anytime. No more.

And at this age, I've experienced a lot of losses---both people around my age or older.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, TheGal, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, rechu