View Single Post
ShylaA0404

Member Since Jun 2023
1 hugs
given
Default Jul 04, 2023 at 03:34 PM

Probably so. And I’m not sure I would be surprised if he had. But last night we were just sitting together and he told me if he doesn’t leave he’s going to have a heart attack. So I took your advice and asked him if he needed me to take him to the hospital. I said if you are about to have a heart attack that is very worrisome, should I call an ambulance? And then he totally backed off of that, so that was excellent.

It is so lonely, thank you for checking in. I’m hanging in there but all this is so hard. My H just snaps at me when I speak to him. I don’t know if you’ve experienced this but he’s like a different person now. I do also appreciate your story. I do have a hard time gauging what my H will do. He now wants us to buy a condo that I guess he will live in for six months while calling us “separated”. He can’t even tell me what that would look like or what the kids would do. I handle about 90% of parenting and 100% of all parenting logistics so part of me wants him to see what this is all like even though it’s infinitely easier than it was when they were all under four. I guess only time will tell but your tip about calling him on the medical stuff worked so well! I will be using that from now on for sure.
ShylaA0404 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108