View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,135 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 05, 2023 at 10:28 AM

I think about my future a lot. I feel like my future looks bleak. It seems like every morning before getting out of bed, I have dreaded thoughts about the future. But after breakfast and then getting busy, I feel a little bit better. But still, my bleak future stays on my mind.

I feel like I should leave the area where I live because I'm living slightly above my means. But I don't know where to re-locate to. I'm retired, older now, and never been married. So, lots of times, I feel like good times and fun with other people are all in the past; and those kind of times will never happen again. I only have a small handful of friends and they are not of the best quality. And they may be not around in the near future. My family has dissolved so there will never be any kind of getting together with them.

I feel like I'm "borderline" as far as wanting to depart from this world. I feel like I'm too young to go but yet I sort of feel like I'm ready to go now. I imagine in ten years from now, I will definitely be ready to depart.
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, nonightowl, TheGal