View Single Post
black-roses
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2015
119 hugs
given
Default Jul 05, 2023 at 09:31 PM

The doctor has focused on trying to get me treatment for my PTSD and has referred me to TMS that I will be going to soon. I know what my mum said was reasonable. I just kind of confuses me how studying I'm alright but home skills hmm I dunno I just feel like the focus should be more on treating my illness. Believe it or not I was actually a normal child that was capable of cleaning things until I started getting traumatized. The doctor doesn't view me as entirely disability but instead says that my mother needs to let me try and do courses. Even when my mother explains that I have mental problems to what was my disability employment services they just thought my mum was insulting me and just saying that I can't do things. So really the whole government and people have been against my mum and basically thought she was just putting labels on me. So really it's about getting all the documentation proving I have PTSD and add because from what has been my history nobody seemed to believe my mother.

Last edited by black-roses; Jul 05, 2023 at 11:34 PM..
black-roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote