View Single Post
JustTotallyLost

Member Since Jul 2023
138 hugs
given
Default Jul 06, 2023 at 09:34 AM

It's puzzling, because things had been going so great between us (I'm even willing to say that i have learned to deal with no sex) and we have fun, hang out, she cuddles with me at night, when i get home, we immediately share how our respective days went, she hugs me, and then on Sunday, boom....i am only with you for the income.

She told me something recently. She said, "I'm fine with zero sex. When i say i have no desire for it, i mean the act itself. Its not you. I don’t want sex at all, and i know that I'm hurting you by keeping you here thinking sex will return. I don't want romantic love or any of that I'm fine living like that."

Oddly, in her breakup text, she didn't say any of this, just that "there is no love connection in this for us any longer," and how can you just suddenly stop loving me???

I almost feel that she's trying to "break me" and force me to leave, but even that doesn't make sense, because we both discussed - and agreed - that our finances do not afford us the opportunity to separate and we agreed to keep combining incomes going forward, at least until a few of our business deals close anyways...
JustTotallyLost is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote