View Single Post
JustTotallyLost

Member Since Jul 2023
138 hugs
given
Default Jul 08, 2023 at 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyblue83 View Post
In post # 45 you seemed to have finally learned a lot !

( Btw : when I refer to " women " here I say it in general OR personal terms. )

NEVER give yourself up totally to anyone. You stopped growing a long time ago because all you cared about was her.
There's a lot I'd like to say but I just want to mention the main points that stand out to me , ( based on personal experience).

1. Women will cut you off from sex usually because they found someone else more interesting , OR , they go thru hormonal changes after a certain age and/or physical changes due to surgeries etc..
( btw: If you lost certain hormones , you , even as a man , wouldn't give 2 sh*** about sex. )

Women tend to think of men as "children" as they feel they have to be your " mommy " as well as your wife in certain circumstances.

NEVER trust a woman to take care of YOUR finances as you'll wind up paying for your own divorce.

Once she doesn't need your " protection " anymore or becomes financially independent you are disposable.

There's just one more thing I want to say , for now , and that is I get the feeling that you care too much about " the other person ".
In turn , neglecting your own personal growth.
Interesting points and i appreciate you posting to my "journal."

Fortunately, for us both, everything is protected by a long-standing legal separation. We both have all our own assets and we are choosing to stay together at present to allow time for one very large deal to close. We will divide assests after that deal matures.

I'm still learning.

One thing i learned is love for me cannot be "killed" by the other person's actions.
JustTotallyLost is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote