divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,282 hugs
given
Default Jul 08, 2023 at 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyblue83 View Post
In post # 45 you seemed to have finally learned a lot !

( Btw : when I refer to " women " here I say it in general OR personal terms. )

NEVER give yourself up totally to anyone. You stopped growing a long time ago because all you cared about was her.
There's a lot I'd like to say but I just want to mention the main points that stand out to me , ( based on personal experience).

1. Women will cut you off from sex usually because they found someone else more interesting , OR , they go thru hormonal changes after a certain age and/or physical changes due to surgeries etc..
( btw: If you lost certain hormones , you , even as a man , wouldn't give 2 sh*** about sex. )

Women tend to think of men as "children" as they feel they have to be your " mommy " as well as your wife in certain circumstances.

NEVER trust a woman to take care of YOUR finances as you'll wind up paying for your own divorce.

Once she doesn't need your " protection " anymore or becomes financially independent you are disposable.

There's just one more thing I want to say , for now , and that is I get the feeling that you care too much about " the other person ".
In turn , neglecting your own personal growth.
Well I think there’s a lot of stereotyping here which is perhaps outdated. Plenty of women successfully take care of finances, don’t need a man protect them, not only are independent but are often bread winners..

Now are there women who are fully dependent on men for no good reason-no young children at home etc? Yes, absolutely. Are there women who use men as financial tool and work horse. Yes, of course.

I think the trick is to not settle with such women. I don’t think the message should be “that is how women are”. Then men pretty much doomed. It’s just not the case. Just choose wisely
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ArmorPlate108, Rose76