View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,597 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jul 09, 2023 at 07:37 AM

Even though this thread, like many others, will fall probably into obscurity after a few replies, I still feel compelled to write this.

There are people who do the right things, with diet and exercise yet come down with some serious illness or have an accident. Then there's people who gobble burgers and fries, smoke like a chimney and live to be in their 90's. I think it's random in some ways.

And I had nightmares about this. Part of it was about a woman I saw on a TV show, who did the right things but caught a serious (but not fatal) illness. One of her cows had this disease, so that's how she got it. She got it in spite of her healthy diet not eating meat. She and her family ate that one because it was ill.

Possible trigger:

Glad I got that out of my system. My point is again that $hit happens, even when one eats right, exercises, etc. And with the climate the way it is, I don't want to live to be a 100. I don't want a serious illness but this world isn't one that's going to be easy to live in----no matter what your age.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Travelinglady