Thread: Grow old?
View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
Default Jul 10, 2023 at 10:59 AM

After having bronchitis 3 times in 6 months I am finally healthy again. Glad it hit mostly in winter....but I get the stairs & laundry. My laundry is in my basement.....my bedroom is on the 2nd story. I seriously was out of breath just climbing one flight of stairs to my bedroom.....so laundry piled up for months.

So I am well now (went to a naturalpath Dr because I had a horrible reaction to the antibiotics & couldn't finish taking them).....our church has a wonderful exercise class 2 times a week so I am going to that for cardio & stretching.....besides all the work I am doing around my farm.

I coughed so hard with the bronchitis my pulse & BP went sky high.....but it is ok when I am healthy....the MD wanted to give me BP meds & I was like NO!!!! Get me well & see where it is then.....i am well & it is fine....irritates me that the first thing the medical community wants to do is throw meds at you that cause worse side effects before they truly know the cause. I am so much healthier & in better shape without meds than the people I know who have been trapped into taking them my age

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
NatalieJastrow, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, NatalieJastrow