Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,237 hugs
given
Default Jul 10, 2023 at 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
Me too!

I forgot to say that, yes, be gentle. Actually it's good to be gentle to skin period, especially on the face. Around the eyes in particular, the skin is so much more delicate.

My mom didn't let me wear make up until 7th or 8th grade. And even then, just a bit of eye shadow, lip gloss (not lipstick), and blush. Sometimes I put too much blush on and looked like a clown. I hate clowns!

Technique can vary and there's so MANY products out there. And various formulas for just something like foundation: Liquid, powder, long-wearing, lightweight, etc. And don't get me started on finding the right shade!

I never got the hang of liquid liner; I didn't have a steady hand. So I used pencil instead. They do have long wearing ones.
I do not have a steady hand, either. I just don't.

And I want to correct myself: double cleanse, as this method is explained by Dr Dray - YouTube, involved first using body oil, not baby oil. I bought body oil some time ago and I will switch to it; I was just confused. Body oil has another ingredient besides mineral oil and its texture is much lighted than that of baby oil.
Tart Cherry Jam is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nonightowl, unaluna