View Single Post
Neversaynever001

Member Since Jul 2023
Default Jul 12, 2023 at 11:31 PM

Getting attracted to a girl for no reason!! I haven't got married yet and I did attempt to get married but I just could not settle with that girl at all. That girl was extremely Greedy. Although her background was from a village I could just feel she had desires of all types not just physical, but emotional, materialistic as well, more desires than even of a regular urban girl. Not just that, she was involved in relationships with many boys to fulfill those desires. She has made me feel absolutely low because of the fact I was no way near to the fulfilment of those huge amount of desires. Later on I just broke up with her and now its absolutely horrific that she keeps on coming into mind as some sort of nightmares. I am absolutely sick of that girl and I cant believe my luck.She is the worst girlfriend I could have ever had. She makes me feel like an idiot day and night and its hard to come to terms with the fact that I even got into relationship with her. Are all Girls like that or there are simple girls too? Tell me the way to get over her and lead a normal life!!

Hugs from:
Buffy01, unaluna