View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2023 at 01:42 PM

I never used Lyft. I use Uber when travel, which is different cities/states/countries. Never any issues.

I recently used Uber on my location because my car was at a dealer and my husband and I had conflicting schedules and could not share a car. No issues. One time driver took a route that I don’t normally take, which I commented on. He asked if I’d like to switch to a different route, I told him it’s ok to stay on the route because I wanted to see if that route is better for my future use. That’s about it. Typically Uber drivers are excellent

I don’t know why this guy behaved that way and why you were banned after just one time. Did you have other bad reviews? I find it strange they said you had a weapon but they didn’t call the police. Is there a corporate number you can call? I’d not want such false accusation on my record.

PS how did he know where your home was if the address was the hospital? I see if he took you to the wrong address (like mixed up streets or similar sounding ones etc), but driving you home not knowing where you live is bizarre. How did that happen?
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote