Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,681 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2023 at 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
That’s true but you also said very recently that he only loves himself and is only concerned with himself. It’s only expected to deduct from that that he doesn’t care. Like just isn’t a caring person.

I think when you describe your ex and his treatment of you in extremely negative terms (and rightly so), but then say he cares, it’s confusing. He did so many awful things like got so nasty over money issue, wanted to expose you for blackmailing or what not. Spoke horribly about you to people etc That’s not how men who care behave. In fact if he cared, you’d have no need to divorce.

What worries me that if you see his hideous treatment of you as caring, you’d continue excusing bad behaviors from men because you might not recognize what caring is. His love bombing technique isn’t true caring imho.
I see your points. What I was trying to get at is it's not personal to me and has nothing to do with me - he wouldn't be able to truly love anyone. I took the comment personally.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Samicat