View Single Post
JustTotallyLost

Member Since Jul 2023
138 hugs
given
Default Jul 14, 2023 at 08:35 AM

@Tart Cherry Jam -

I had a good talk with wife last night. Turns out, there's a bit more to this than just my previous bad habits and inability to see the big picture.

Last night she told me that we had fulfilled a "soul contract" and that no two souls can continue together once the terms of the contract are fulfilled.

In our case, she said, the contract was for us to both evolve and learn and grow.

She also talked about how two people, who are on different vibrational frequencies, cannot be together because of a mismatch in energy.

As i am understanding this, she believes that the purpose for us being together/marrief for 8 years was to help us both learn and evolve from one another. She feels (apparently) that her work in this area is complete and there's nothing left for her to accomplish.

It also explains the lack of sexual intimacy over the past 3 years and the abrupt stop in our sexual activity a little over a year ago.

I had always blamed it on the hysterectomy or menopause, but her explanation shed new light on this subject.

She explained that two people - like us - can be "soulmates," but only in the spiritual sense and those people can actually not connect in the physical world, and she maintains that this is the case with us.

So, if im understanding this correctly, her feeling is that we came together to learn from each other and prosper for a limited time (in this case, 9 years) and its time for her soul to ascend to the next level alone.

Kinda cosmic, but i have no choice but to accept it.
JustTotallyLost is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote