Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 15, 2023 at 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Have you figured out how or why he started going in the wrong direction to begin with? That info might be in their emails to you.

If you can figure that out, and take responsibility and apologize to the company and the driver for anything you might have done or gotten wrong, that might help you get reinstated on the app.

But it would first take figuring out what went wrong. I use Lyft once a month or more, often for a round trip, which is tricky to request. I have an address called Home to help me enter it simply.

This could be your first step on the righteous road.
I can’t do anything at all because they absolutely refuse to communicate with me. They refuse to tell me much of anything. Maybe I entered the wrong address, or maybe there was a glitch in his end, who knows?

They should at least hear me out & not automatically take his side. Ridiculous! And NO police were involved btw which is extremely odd for an assault case!

Obviously he’s a liar! I did call two different citites & no charges were filed anywhere that day. Weird! He would’ve possibly been arrested for a misdemeanor & gone to jail for 6 months for making a false statement.

He obviously lied to protect himself from me complaining about him dropping me into off unsafely on the shoulder instead of off the exit like a normal person would. I never told him to stop there, lol 😆 I told him to drop me off past the exit as it wasn’t safe for me to get out there. What a jerk! He didn’t even have the decency to drip me off in a safe spot!

It’s not my fault he’s stupid, lol 😆
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote