View Single Post
Starlingflock

Member Since Apr 2022
93 hugs
given
Default Jul 15, 2023 at 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
Ok, having these feelings crop up is normal. It means you need to sort and process and also realize that you still have that part of you that loved the illusion you created in your own mind. Well, we are all susceptible when it comes to unknowingly creating something in another person that in reality doesn’t exist.

Yes, he may charm and get attention. There are people that enable that don’t realize it. When you finally see the truth it changes you and you are right in that you don’t ever feel the same about a person that exposes how they don’t care and choose to desert you and their children.

Yes he is good at charming and faking and may get attention and followers but he is not the real deal.
it didn't take long for it to be revealed that nothing has changed in him, he still blames me, insults me, and tries to manipulate me into doing what he wants so he is happy. its very sad how sick his thinking is. he threatens me not to see him as a threat. he is so manipulative and thankfully i am no longer susceptible to his bullying. i don't know how him being back isnt going to become a worse and worse thing.

he is blaming me for our 15 yr old not wanting to see him or respond to his texts. he says i need to step up, be an adult, encourage her to do what is best for her, which is have her father in her life. he comes us with all these assumptions and conclusions to the assumptions, and basically they all revolve around me needing to i guess gaslight our child into patching things up with him.

i quote him:
"so be big and encourage connection. I don't care if it takes six months. You owe it to her to not let it slide. Otherwise you don't believe she needs me in her life. Then we are talking for no reason. Be the adult."

what a pig!
Starlingflock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes