View Single Post
HelplessinAZ

Member Since Dec 2022
4 hugs
given
Default Jul 15, 2023 at 08:20 PM

It's been a while since last update, just filed the consent decree now it's going to the judge to hopefully sign off and make the divorce official.

A few weeks ago I ended the relationship with the teacher I was seeing. She had obvious issues with my situation and she was very insecure. One minute she would be fine the next she would say I was being too nice to my soon to be ex wife and accuse me of not wanting the divorce. She threatened to let my soon to be ex know about how I know about her fetish stuff and when she threatened that it was the last straw for me. I can't deal with crazy.

I'm just focused on myself started kayaking and still doing yoga. I had a conversation with the ex and told her until she moves out I can't fully move on and it's not fair to whoever I may date.

But either way the divorce is going through and next step is to break the news to the kids which will be difficult. I think this is going to help move us on and start the new normal hopefully, now that the stress of divorce is winding down.

Dating, I'm not sure if I should even try at this point. I would like to share time with someone but it's hard to find the right person and I am not even sure I trust my own feelings anymore.

I'm trying to stay away from dating but I feel like I'm giving off some kind of vibe where people are noticing me and I find myself wanting to jump in head first. I'll still be honest about my situation but I wish this was behind me in feel like I'm not good for anyone until this is completely settled and ex is out of the house. And I don't want a bunch of short term relationships either.

Hopefully next update is divorce is official and she has moved out. Only the so I think I can offer anything to a potential partner but I'm still going to remain focused on taking care of myself and kids first and foremost.
HelplessinAZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote