Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 16, 2023 at 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Not all men are mean and controlling. Your husband is, but that doesn't equate to mean all men are that way.

Are you saying you are dependent on him financially and therefore are stuck in this relationship? Are there any other avenues to having a roof over your head? Can you live with your family?

You don't HAVE to be with a partner in order to exist and survive in this world, especially an abusive partner...

Just because he doesn't physically beat you does not mean he isn't abusing you emotionally, verbally, mentally, and psychologically.

Your self esteem is beaten down and you sound defeated. That's because of his abuse. It's eroding your self esteem. It will only get worse from here.
My parents are dysfunctional. My dad is a narc. My mom has some paranoid disorder. My sister is a career criminal psycho who lives at home still. She banned me from the house because she’s mostly jealous of me. She attacked me once. I haven’t been there since 2016

They do everything for her including paying her bills & paying for a luxury car but they refuse to help me out with any bills as my dad said I’m married & he can only afford to take care of one daughter. B.S! He doesn’t care about me.

I dont kiss his butt like she does. They are big babies who are very entitled & selfish who expect me to be a free therapist & to drop everything for them all the time. They even made that psycho the sole executor of my dads will. Her only. My mom has no say so in anything at all.

She will probably screw me over when the time comes. .I went almost no contact with those idiot psychopaths for the last year.

They are rude & disrespectful. Unfortunately I’m obligated to see them for an hour in public for Christmas, ugh. I can’t go back there. I doubt they’d even let me go back there.

I have nowhere else to go. I can temporarily stay with a good friend, but that’s it. I have no savings either. I’m dependent on him financially.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote