NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
271 hugs
given
Default Jul 18, 2023 at 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
But let me ask you if you could go in a different facility in the same field and still keep your pension? In my field I don’t have to be in a specific building to keep my pension, just in the same network so to speak. I’d lose some money if I go elsewhere, but not the pension
I don't think so. I have tried to do that before and they won't even consider me. Ultimately I am good at my job so they don't want to lose me in that role. I think at my age no matter what job I would apply for -- in or out of the workplace - they don't want to hire me. The workplace is very much against people moving around or getting any respite from jobs they are sick of. There is also no place to get promoted. Essentially I am at the top. The next step is management but they will not let anyone from the "lower classes" get up there. One did, tried to change things, and quit in frustration.

Yesterday I went into work for one day. And I came home exhausted and in pain. And this is after a month going to the gym. I think it is just something about being in person for the entire day that exhausts my body.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
FloatThruThis