View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,569 hugs
given
Default Jul 19, 2023 at 02:35 PM

LT and Comarade,
You make a good point about sharing with L. AND your right, Comarade: not sharing conflicts with my belief in openness and honesty with L. Maybe I can set rules? Like I get to share with L what I want and when I want, not him? And then afterwards, he can update her with anything (or everything) I approve of.

I am choosing someone close to L. But J is going to be the one who gives me updates on L since I already established a bond with her. G and L know about my anger. I forgot to add in my first post that G knows that I already have (misplaced) anger towards him. L says he's okay with it.

About my anger toward L: she definitely knows. She gets told every session and in every email. For once in my life, I'm not taking my anger out on myself.

L asked my permission to share with him my safety plan and I told her it's okay. I'm not going to share my whole history with G. I do believe he should know basics like my safety plan, my belief in honesty, and my feelings about everything. Beyond that it's a "we'll see".

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight