Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Jul 19, 2023 at 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
No I never said you should lie about everything. Of
course not.

Human interactions are intricate and complicated so sometimes you need to speak up snd sometimes you don’t need to. The tricks are to learn what course of action is appropriate in what circumstances. Sometimes being honest is dangerous and unsafe. And sometimes it’s plain rude. And sometimes it’s just fine. It depends. People aren’t simple

If you want to improve your relationship with people, then you might want to make some changes. If you don’t, then it’s fine, just leave it how it is.

What’s confusing is you ask for suggestions but then respond in a rather abrupt manner that you do everything right and don’t need to learn better ways. Then why do you ask?
I understand what you said. I never lashed out at any point. I simply stated things that people didn’t agree with or like apparently. That was not my intent to offend at all. That’s not lashing out.

Lashing out would be, oh, you’re wrong or stupid, or how dare you say this or that. It’d be a straight up attack. I didn’t attack anyone. I asked questions. I asked for clarification. I tried to communicate with everyone. How is that lashing out?

I never once said that I was right or that you or anyone else was wrong for anything btw.

I also thanked everyone for their help & suggestions. How is that lashing out?

Btw, being accused of being drunk & abrupt is more in line of lashing out tbh.

I was never once intentionally rude or disrespectful to anyone on here ever. I’m a nice lady.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote