jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Jul 20, 2023 at 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I don’t think una meant you need to give anyone advice or help people. She meant creating friendships on here. Give and take. You can start with friendships on here

When you ask for help and people give many many suggestions taking their time to do so, but you always respond harshly and with the argument, we don’t feel we get the same effort back as we give you. If that’s what happens in real life, then it explains trouble with friendships. And even on here eventually people will stop responding.
I actually give more than most people give me irl I mentioned bring used as a free therapist by these selfish toxic users I blocked for my own sanity. Like I said, I wasn’t even asked even one single question about myself. Not even most of my current friends ask me about myself usually. Only one friend will actually ask me how I’m doing now.

No wonder I’m depressed! No one cares about me but her it seems like.

I feel l misunderstood. I was NOT bring sarcastic or argumentative. Just because I didn’t go out & volunteer right away doesn’t mean that I’m not taking peoples advice seriously.

To much pressure is being put on me. I shouldn’t be expected to do everything people tell me to do. I’ll do what I think is best for me. Not being sarcastic. Maybe I’ll go out & do volunteer work eventually.

People on here need to remember that I have social anxiety & that I suck at group situations. People who don’t have social anxiety have no idea how hard it is to talk to anyone when you have social anxiety It was hard meeting those women I met in person.

I’m not lashing out once again. I’m just stating opinions & my feelings. I don’t understand why people keep on thinking I’m being hostile

Also, I’m not as smart or as insightful or as experienced with things as most people on here, so how can I possibly help anyone or offer any advice? I’m limited on what help I can offer, sorry.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote