View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2023 at 01:36 PM

There’s no way to answer why she’s not interested. You can’t really answer that question. She’s a stranger so there is simply no way to know. I don’t believe you need to say a word to her, you should just stop contacting her. See if she contacts you first, that’s how you’ll know.

Personally if I ran out of gas I’d wait for AAA or I have Chevy assistance. It might take longer. But that’s what people do. I’d not ask strangers to drive me around. I pay all these services so I can use them. You pay AAA so might as well use it.

I think you’d really benefit from making lists of things to check daily. If you tend to forget things, you need to have a list. Do you not have warning of “low gas” on your dashboard. It gives you warning several times before you go on empty.

Yes perhaps she was taken aback being asked to drive you around even though you have AAA. Maybe she thought you two just met and you already ask for things, in general you’d need to know someone longer. Who knows. Of course she agreed to help and was polite. Most people would be polite and civil under any circumstances, but it doesn’t mean anything more than that. It’s not an act. It’s expectation of civility. It’s not an indication of necessarily liking anyone. She doesn’t really know you.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote