View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 22, 2023 at 07:53 AM

Thank you again all of you for your comments. It’s nice to have people who take the time to do this, spending a time to support another person.

Maybe it’s me and my expectations towards others.
Maybe, John, you’re right and I’m not enough compassionate to others because I expect something different.
Actually, at this moment, I’m pretty well being myself. I ran a long way in this sense.
It’s people the one who disappoint me. And this is when I stop being myself with them. More than that. I run away from them. I isolate myself.
What else can I do? I’m not a person of living lies or hypocrisies .
What can I do when my attachment figures, my mum and dad only showed me disdain.

There’s something I learnt very soon. My feelings, my opinions don’t count. We call it in Spanish “ being a nought in the left”.
Maybe it was only a feeling. I have no proof other than their attitude.
If I don’t count for the two most important people in my life, the ones who created me, what I can expect from others. What treat I can expect from others.

I always had hope. Therapies were going to make me stronger and wiser to face the day.
They were necessary at a point in time to overcome my fears and let me function at a certain level, of course. I’m very thankful to all the professionals who helped me and worked with me. Without them, I wouldn’t be able to do and achieve many accomplishments and overcome many tough situations.
But, this world is hostile. It lacks of emotions, respect, empathy. It’s cold and indifferent and this fact sometimes makes the most of myself.

What can I do to live with this disappointment and still be happy? I don’t know how to do it other than the long-time friend, isolation. But, I don’t want to run away. Not this time.
Am I asking too much from people? Is it that? Am I stuck with some people who are not the best for me and I should have to look somewhere else?
It will be more a thing of me than others’ thing.
It’s my guilt but I still don’t feel understood.
Actually, I only ask from people the same treat I give to them. This is the truth. Only that.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul, Yaowen