Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 23, 2023 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
If she doesn’t respond, then there is nothing you need to be doing. Most certainly you shouldn’t continue pursuing her

Honestly no one owes us to be our friends or date us or anything. And of course it’s better if they are verbatim tell you that, but it’s not always safe, some people respond with such hostility that it’s better to just remain civil and not say anything.

I know dating is different but really not by much. In my dating years few times I liked the guy on a first date but after second date decided not to pursue it. I thought to directly say that as politely as possible. I was met with hostility, arguments, confrontation and demands of explanation. I’d be better off just not saying anything.

You don’t know how comfortable this woman is to explain anything to you after just two meetings. She might be afraid of you confronting her. She doesn’t know you
Good news, she did get back to me yesterday. Please see my recent response to another poster on here. I don’t want to retype everything.

I understand why you didn’t say anything to those guys. I understand why most people don’t say anything. I also thought that she reconsidered everything or that she was just being nice.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote