AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 23, 2023 at 04:12 PM

Hello, Fuzzy! 😀

Nah, they are not narcissists. It takes too much to be a person with this disorder. I mean, too bad for people around.
They are distant, indifferent and little self-centered. That’s all. I guess like most of people. What happens is that my mental issues maybe made me more sensitive and different. That’s how I see myself, a little different.
I’m the older sibling and from the very beginning I wasn’t treat the same. I was about to be giving away, adopted by my godfather. 🙄
Eleven months later, my brother came. A present for my parents. I always notices differences. To be honest. It said kids are aware of these kinds of things
soon.

I get along well with my brother but I’ve been having problems with my mother. A person I don’t know anymore. All turned worst when my father passes away. I don’t know this woman anymore. I swear you. Only people who exists for her now is her partner, her friends and her partner’s relatives. She nearly forgot her granddaughters. And I told her it face to face. It’s not the first time I say that to her but she didn’t change as she said. So I cut her off for good. I’m clear as that.

Yesterday, my sister sent to me a message because I didn’t tell anyone what happened to me with my mum and how I confronted her.

Her words ( more or less, I’m translating):
Can I know what happened to you this time with mum? What did you do to mum for her to be so upset again?

My only replied was: Did you notice the way and what you implies with your question, the way you asked?
Read it because this is the very way I don’t allow to anybody address to me. Noone.

And that’s all. She didn’t reply and I’m not gonna say a single word either.
Anyway, if I have a problem with someone, I don’t like to introduce a third person.
My mum did it all the time. Even talking bad about us in our backs. I can’t cope with these kind of things. Loyalty and respect are very important for me.
It’s worthy to know that my mum always is different with her, in relation to how she is with my brother and me.

Said that, today morning I got up with a song in my mind. It’s a Spanish song and it says more or less the following:

Dear sadness, I’ve fallen in love with you
in your company I’m not alone anymore. 😀

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul