View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,641 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 25, 2023 at 05:57 AM

Yesterday I presented 27 powerpoint slides that I pulled together regarding a blog strategy from an SEO and usability perspective. Then it turns out that they really wanted to identify the functionalities we need in a content management system that will manage the blog and how the blog should function. I put together something different and was worried that I misunderstood my first assignment and project. However, my boss did send my presentation along to the entire team we met with to discuss our needs and functionality of the blog. So, I assume that my work WAS useful since my boss shared it with the whole group. I still want to ask her if I misunderstood what was needed. After I had presented it to her and my younger, more junior colleague, she did say that it was very thorough. My colleagues response was that they had covered many of the SEO points in prior conversations, yet it was good to pull it together into one document.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote