View Single Post
Rosi700
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2022
2,850 hugs
given
Default Jul 25, 2023 at 09:24 AM

Hi all (whatever your diagnosis are).

I see that there are many forms of some sort of coping-threads in the forum. I want to make a different one

My thread are for those who have one or more things they need to fight for. It can be exactly what you need (may be loosing weight, put the dishes into the dish washer, go to the gym, remember to eat, go to bed at a decent time or whatever it is that is important to you - you chose your topic).

I feel I need one or more "coping buddies", instead of all the "down-trodden" people we meet here and there in the forums. It is not that I cannot sympathize with them. It is only that I become more depressed about reading about all the misery. I need somebody to "talk to" who have something they really want to be able to do and to share about ups and downs at that road.

If you have some almost similar feelings (about the need to share progress or no progress, you are warmly welcomed here!

About my goals: I have worked my total goal list into a daily planner. I don't want to share the planner each day (healthy eating, gym, work time, go to bed early and more), but I want to share if I feel that I am on the right way or if I have a setback.

Come let us be coping buddies to cheer each other up or to give support when we get stuck from time to time.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
WastingAsparagus