View Single Post
NP_Complete
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2017
6,364 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2023 at 07:24 PM

Well, I got 3 out of the 4 MRIs done. It was pretty awful. The scrubs fit although not very well. I tried to just not think about how awful I looked in them. Got into the MRI room, they situated me and started to shove me into the tube and I freaked out. They pulled me out. They had said I would be in there like an hour and a half and I was like no f'in way I can stay in that tube that long. Had a bit of a panic attack, started apologizing to everyone, then started crying. How embarrassing. After a few minutes, we agreed to maybe just do two of the exams so I was reinserted back into the machine. This time I managed to keep it together and they started the exam. They were talking to me via headphones and I had a panic button if I needed something. After a bit, I told them I thought I could continue and do all of the exams, but they had changed the thing that goes around your head and it would have to be changed back to do the 4th one, so I may have to go back and get that one done at a later date. Felt very shaky afterwards and I'm glad to be back home.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, atisketatasket, LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks, zoiecat