Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2023 at 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I’m an oversharer, too. I know, one time, I definitely scared off a new friend with TMI. This is something I need to work on.
I’m about to be a no ever sharer ever. By that I mean never even trying anymore. I keep trying & failing. The ones that stick around just use me or tolerate me.

Who needs that? I’m done with being a free therapist! I’m done with intitiating almost every plan!

I’m done with being ignored most of the time & almost never even asked how I’m doing!

I rarely even overshare! I overshare once in awhile when other people do the same thing as a weird bonding experience unfortunately.

Never again!

People suck! People are mostly selfish users! I’m done with being hurt & used!

I’m probably going to tell that flaky lady that things aren’t going to work out even though it’s obvious because her behavior is inconsiderate & hurtful.

I’ll tell her that I tried to be understanding & paitient, but to flake on me 4 times in a row is to much. I don’t care if people on here think that I’m the ‘problem’. This isn’t the right way to treat people.

I bet things would be different if this happened to you instead. Stuff like this makes me extremely depressed & even more anxious & downright suicidal at times.

It’s very obvious that people don’t like me & that they never will no matter what I do or don’t do. I f’n give up!!
Not gonna kill myself btw. I just give up on trying to be nice anymore! Eff people!
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, TishaBuv