Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 28, 2023 at 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPimpernel View Post
It was only a 2 hr nap because H woke me up, but I am feeling a little better. More grounded.

The infertility stuff is really hard for me in general, and now with L pregnant... I've never had anyone to process it with. Everyone walks on eggshells around me with this. It sucks. And my house is not a safe place to cry because my dad and H do everything they can to make me stop. They don't care that I might actually need a good cry.

I am hoping to try to get pregnant one more time. H has an appointment in September to see about getting testosterone supplements? And I also have an appointment in September to see if I can get on fertility medication. I just have doubts about my appointment. I'm considered so high risk. From my age, diabetes, high bp, psych meds, and PCOS, plus already getting a huge cyst from the last time I tried meds. I just want to try one more time. I just want one more chance.
I am sorry. Scarlet do you have PCOS (with specific symptoms) or polycystic ovaries? My daughter has polycystic ovaries, she had several surgeries periodically removing the biggest ones, also many ER trips etc. She was always told that she’d have a big fertility issue due to those, but it turns out not to be the case.

Also I am sorry if you already answered it at some point but would you consider adoption or perhaps start with fostering?

Thanks for this!
ScarletPimpernel