Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
Default Jul 29, 2023 at 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
@jesyka how are you doing today?

I really understand about the whole under/over sharing confusion. My gut feeling is every friendship is different. There’s no hard and fast rules.

I’m so sorry it’s feeling so hard right now, what comes across to me in your posts is how hard you’ve been trying and thinking about your actions. It’s okay to take a break (from developing friendships or posting here) but I hope you’re practicing good self care and nurturing yourself. Sometimes retreating a while can give us the space we need to move forward.

We’re here for you if you need us.
Hi, thanks for caring. I’m doing better. Niw. I heard back from that flaky lady. I decided to listen to you guys & give her a chance.

So she got scammed & had her account drained. They took less than $950 at a time so nothing will be done about it. It happened 3 or 4 times & her bank didn’t say anything at all. Weird.

I feel bad for her. This time I didn’t talk about myself except for telling her that we had a similar situation happen to us & that she’d get her money back like we did probably.

I asked about her work with tigers which was interesting. I listened to her story. I’ll
Listen more from now on. And talk less about personal issues that should stay that way for awhile.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Discombobulated, TishaBuv

Thanks for this!
Bill3