View Single Post
MrBee

Member Since Apr 2020
3 hugs
given
Default Jul 30, 2023 at 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyBoots View Post
The tests are basically "Impulsivity is a symptom of mania. Do you struggle with impulsivity? Yes? Then you may have mania."
Over and over. The individual doesn't know how to interpret the questions. What does "impulsivity" mean? I intended to grab some carrots for a snack, but at the last second grabbed a slice of pie. What if that happens at 2am and I'm not tired? Or even worse, what if I had a little bit of Baileys with it? Does that make me impulsive? Does that mean I'm in a manic episode and need to be hospitalized and then medicated for the rest of my life?
That's not just a problem with the online tests, that's a problem with diagnosing in general. You have psychiatrists with their own perception of the world and their own definitions of adjectives. Tell one shrink you had two threesomes that week and they say "good on you for exploring your sexuality" and tell another and they scream "HYPERSEXUALITY! BRING IN THE ZYPREXA!"
And sometimes they label you with "loose associations" or "disorganized thoughts" because they're just too stupid to see the connections, so they take away your ability to make those connections and leave you feeling stupid.
Sugar is one of the worst things you can do to your body. It can cause brain atrophy. We're getting ****ed over and over by the decade because we're going from coffee with a spoonful of sugar to 63mg of sugar Rockstars with Godknows what else is in there.
Look back at what we were supposed to originally eat back in the good ole' hunter gatherer days. Were we eatin' deep fried chicken and waffles then? Hell no.
Excuse me?

Please read this then you might understand the issues of most here on this forum.

Mechanisms and Health Aspects of Food Adulteration: A Comprehensive Review - PMC

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9818512/

Go to section 8 Conclusions...
MrBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote