Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 01, 2023 at 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embracingtruth View Post
Its insanely easy to see why allot of people are like that, because society has gotten so ultra sensitive to this notion that opinions come from bad intentions, its made allot of individuals guarded about even the most uncomplicated exchanges. In short allot of people spend too much time looking for the hidden slight, so they can be "offended". Possibly the worst word (if not the most abused word) used in the dictionary today. So the default position many have to take is this kind of hand holding posture in case they encounter one of those individuals that get triggered when the wind changes directions. People need to learn tolerance and acceptance when they don't get the answers they might want or anticipate.

I have no problem shooting straight, but I also understand there is a responsibility to understand who it is you're talking to by some measure. If you don't, then pick your words carefully that mean exactly what you intend. The final analysis has always been the same. Its not what you say, but how you say it that ultimately defines its value in delivery.
???? I dont understand what you’re trying to say. Are yiu trying to say that she’s trying to avoid offending me or that I’m being to sensitive? I’m confused.

I already made it clear that I wouldn’t be offended at the word no. I made it ckear that I would like to get a direct yes or no answer as soon as possible instead of waiting days or weeks for a yes or no answer.

That’s way to long a time period to get an answer foe a movie oe a concert Eapecially when time is limited as tickets go on sale ar a certsin time & sell out wuick. It’s not the time to be wishy washy. I sometimes wonder if it’s a stall tactic & the million questions are a way to delay things so that I give up & ask someone else

I would give up if I had more options, ugh, do annoying! When she says yes, she does get the tickets & she does commit to be fair.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote