Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 02, 2023 at 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embracingtruth View Post
I was answering your question as it applied in general since you gave multiple examples. In terms of your specific situation with that girl, I think you got your answer. I would retool your thinking from what she is saying and think about it more in terms of how you're receiving it.

What is consistent about all her answers? There's no "yes" in there for these requests. Why waste time with someone who feeds you excuses? When it comes to decisions, I like people who can give me an answer. If they dilly dally, or hide behind their calendar then I assume the answer has been delivered. If you need to examine a scenario involving "tactics" then from my vantage point, it becomes you who are hanging around.

I like people who want to be around with me. And yes, there are people out there that have a hard time saying "no". So in those situations, you need to shoulder that knowledge and understand its your time to make a move and get out of that picture instead of it being stated to you. Find a straight shooter that will gel with you.
Thanks for explaining things. She doesn’t always use these lame excuses. She does say yes to me directly fir some things.

It’s still irritating that she can’t say no to the things that she’s not interested in doing directly .

Why do some people have such a hard time saying no to anything directly? I never got upset at her for saying no ever.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote