View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,647 hugs
given
Default Aug 04, 2023 at 05:32 AM

There are SO many meetings in my new job. Yesterday I had 6 meetings!!!! And, no one is really prepping me for them, so I am going into them rather blind and have to wing it when I am called upon. I don't like winging it, but I also don't want to ask every time there's a meeting what I should. be prepping. But I likely will start asking more.

My boss told me earlier this week that her goal is to hire me on full time in six months, so that was very positive to hear.

I also handed in in-depth holiday keyword research to about 30 people who were in our holiday planning meeting the other day. I felt my spreadsheet looked kind of messy, but my colleague said it was good to send, so I trusted his judgement and sent it out as is. It has lots of comments in the sheet that both he and I had added.

It's harder being a freelancer needing to prove myself every day so that I can be hired in six months. It's a bit stressful, and I suffer from worry enough as it is. I just want to be stellar in my role, stand out and make an impact. I will get there.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote