View Single Post
lovethesun

Member Since Dec 2014
58 hugs
given
Default Aug 04, 2023 at 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embracingtruth View Post
From my perspective, you did everything exactly as I would have done it. I can not stand these little "Karens" that make a boatload of assumptions and act out without the slightest idea what they're talking about. This fake virtue signaling while acting like a little child is so immature, to me its a borderline mental episode where they should be taken away in a straight jacket..

Thank you Embracingtruth. We tried so hard to handle the situation assertively, but with decency. This woman's behavior was abnormal. And I think if we had been more aggressive in standing up for ourselves I don't think she would have let it go. She was that type that had to get the last word as evidenced by the fact she would not shut her mouth even after getting what she wanted from us. Then the police may have been called and it would have ruined my friend's special night out as well as all the innocent people around us that just wanted to eat dinner. I hope Karma comes back to teach this woman a lesson. The fact that this "Karen" thinks she can tell people what to do and act like a jerk is going to get her in big trouble one of these days. She's going to cross the wrong person's path and she will be sorry she ever opened her nasty mouth. She's lucky we were kind people.
lovethesun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Embracingtruth

Thanks for this!
nonightowl