View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,174 hugs
given
Default Aug 04, 2023 at 05:30 PM

I'm still feeling under the weather as far as depression goes. Maybe it's anxiety, too. And now, at where I live, I'm feeling like I'm walking on egg shells. I hate to move but I feel like I don't like my place anymore and probably will not unless some fantastic things happen.

It seems like this has been a bad year for me so far. So many problems have happened to me just out of the blue and I wasn't asking for trouble. It's like trouble has been coming at me even when I work hard at avoiding anything.

My friend's wife had a fall last night. She tripped on a wire on the floor that she didn't see. She got a cut on her upper right arm but also hit her head on the floor. She called her doctor this morning and they told her to go to Urgent Care. And then Urgent Care told her to go to a hospital for a CAT-Scan. So far she's been at the hospital and had her scan but no news as of yet. It's been over three hours. Funny thing was that, last night while talking to my friend, I was telling him that it's been a bad year. He didn't agree with me, but then his wife had the fall right at the time he and I were on the phone. Yes, it's been a strange year so far!

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Fuzzybear