Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Aug 04, 2023 at 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueowl View Post

I only do mascara (some times), blush (some times), and lip gloss. That's the extent of my makeup routine. Not even a minute.
I do not know yet how to apply blush properly, or lip gloss. I apply mascara. I have gotten pretty fast at it after practicing for what probably has been two months. I apply brow mascara and lash mascara. For the blush, I have a brush but I am not a very dexterous person so I have yet invested time I will need to invest in learning. Still, I cannot imagine that for me mascara, and blush, and gloss will take less than a minute.

Quote:
I always put on sunscreen. I rarely wash my face.
I also put on sunscreen and until I started with mascara, I would not wash my face. I just put Retin-A at night on most nights. On Saturday night, I apply glycolic acid and before that, I wash with a water-based cleanser and after the glycolic acid dries up, I apply CeraVe moisturizer. When I apply glycolic acid, I skip Retin-A.

Quote:
I put on lotion to "clean" it - think Pond's cold cream type methods.
Isn't that how our mothers' generation cleaned their faces, with Pond's cold cream?

Quote:

Do you enjoy putting makeup on? I don't. But my sister loves it. .
I greatly enjoy the process of applying it, even though I do look good without it. I am hoping to learn the techniques and progress to a full face.
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nonightowl