nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,087 hugs
given
Crazy Aug 05, 2023 at 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart Cherry Jam View Post
Oh, it is a must to put the same products on the neck and ears as one puts on the face. My makeup artist has taught me that but I have already been using tinted sunscreen on the neck, decolletage and ears. it is actually very important to put sunscreen on the ears because the ears are a frequent location of skin cancer. I learned it many years ago.
I do use sunscreen on my face and neck, and I wear a big hat or use an umbrella for sun protection as well. I see a lot of people using an umbrella for both sun protection and from the heat, as it provides shade too. We get so little rain that the umbrella is more handy for that. Years ago one would get strange looks if using an umbrella with no rain falling. Not anymore!

Lips are vulnerable to the sun and its damage too. I use lip balm with sunscreen. I hardly spend much time outside though. NOW we not only have the sun to worry about but mosquitoes since they love hot weather. And they carry diseases....malaria is back now.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote