nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,147 hugs
given
Unhappy Aug 06, 2023 at 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
snip: Yes I’ve been told this too, along with my hamstrings, I run so it’s probably contributed to tightness and in my case may have caused a few injuries/niggles. Having said that I’m doing okay and a fairly active person like yourself so I’m guessing neither of us have anything to really worry about.

In my experience forcing a pose definitely can cause an issue. If she persists yes you might be better getting a different one.
I've been told I have (or had?) tight calves and hamstrings years ago. I don't know the difference between tight and stiff or if I still have this problem. To warm up a bit, I sit in the sauna at the gym for just a minute or two. Since I'm claustrophobic I can't stand it there long, esp. since it's always crowded.

I'm moderately active but being told to do more exercise will just make it feel more like a chore. Then I'd quit doing it.

I agree with Discomb, that if she's forcing it then wave good bye. That "no pain", no gain" is a myth. And it's counterintuitive to do something that hurts.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Last edited by nonightowl; Aug 06, 2023 at 03:33 PM..
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated