Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,554 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 06, 2023 at 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitimage View Post
Yeah, I have the same problem although mine is more on my chin. Thick black hair. I have to pluck almost daily.

It's been brutal since hitting menopause.
Same here. It's due to the non-production of estrogen. It kept our hair shiny, our skin soft, and our bones healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
snip:Men are lucky that it’s fine for them to have stubble. Us, not so much, lol.
True, it's not fair. It's considered sexy in some cases; I remember Don Johnson on Miami Vice, lol. It looked good on him though, not the case with all men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
I've had to shave since college--and my hairs are getting worse. I won't ever qualify for a bearded lady in a circus, but anyway.....
Same here. I might qualify as a moustached lady at the circus. I don't want to do anything that hurts nor spend money on something like electrolysis or even waxing. I know your hair has to be long for waxing, definitely. It's a pain to shave but it's cheap and fast.

But I have to do it on my underarms, legs as well as on my fingers and toes! Dark, long hairs growing above the knuckles on my fingers and on my toes in a similar area. Men can get away with not shaving. In 2020 when everything was closed and I didn't go anywhere, I hardly shaved. I waited until I couldn't stand it anymore, feeling like an ape woman.

Now I try to keep up, mainly because it just seems gross....all this dark hair. It grows fast and dark, and they seem to grow in more coarse than before, which is supposed to be a myth. Not for me.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Tart Cherry Jam, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
jesyka