Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,989 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 07, 2023 at 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I hear you! Except for me, I was appalled to find out that I had a gross bkack mustache when I first looked into a magnifying mirror at Brookstone, that old gadget store in the mall.

I was like, omg! Wth? I look like a man up close, lol! Why did no one ever say anything to me about that? Not even my critical nag mom or my brat sister ever said anything to me!

Eeewww!!!! I then started using hair removal cream & then started shaving the rest daily.
Oh I remember that store, Brookstone. They had good stuff.

Since I'm near sighted I have to really look CLOSELY at the area daily because I could miss those little hairs. When I once tried to use that Nair stuff or maybe it was Sally Hansen hair removal cream, not only did it not work but I got a rash! I returned it and got a refund.

A bit off topic but my eyebrows are also unruly, with more and more coarse gray hairs I have to pluck. I didn't have any of this trouble until I got into my 50's I think?

Men can get away with stubble. They can also get away with going shirtless in in public during hot weather, but for US it would be "indecent". But that's another thread.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote