rdgrad15
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
Default Aug 07, 2023 at 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
So, I just looked at my join date - May 2012, I can't believe I have been here for over 11 years! I can't believe where the time has gone. I have been through so much during my time here - so many hospitals, jails, institutions, jobs, boyfriends, just everything.

Just curious, how long have you been here? I remember when this was PsychCentral, now its My Support Forums - either way I think it's a great resource and I am so thankful that this community is still here.

LS
Wow can’t believe it’s been that long, time flies and I was in college when I first joined. With my current account, I’ve been here since April 21st 2016 but the very first account I had was in April or May of 2013. I remember when it was Psych Central too, I think the name was changed just a year or so ago so it hasn’t been too long. A lot has happened since then and lots of learning has taken place, I’ve reread some of my first posts and I cringe at the way I worded some things since it sounds so whiny even though that wasn’t the intent.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, LadyShadow, lizardlady, nonightowl

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow, nonightowl