Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,989 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 08, 2023 at 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitimage View Post
Oh yeah, eyebrows. I've fought a battle with them most of life to keep them a shape I like as opposed to a bush.

I've started to notice hair growing in grey which so far I pluck. Luckily it's just 1 or 2 at this stage. But I worry what it will look like in 10 years. I suspect that once they're mostly white, I'll probably dye them dark.

And another eyebrow pet peeve of mine, what is it with old people cutting / shaving their eyebrows back to near stubble - I think it looks awful, but then again I have very long eyebrow hairs for the most part and I like how they look.
I also have long brow hairs, all my life. As a teenager they were so thick and dark, and people kept saying I should pluck them.

I've had to use eyebrow pencil to fill in the gaps caused by the plucking of gray hairs. I pluck them because they are coarse and unruly. I too worry about having gray brows in 10 years. But they'll match my hair. Also I noticed they are growing in more on the left side than right. Geez I never had trouble until now as I've older.

Eyebrow stubble on old people looks bad to me too. On a related note, so does too much make up. It makes them look older.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady