View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
Default Aug 09, 2023 at 02:32 AM

My chiropractor kept making this strange remark for months to ‘stay out of trouble’ after I made the mistake of telling him about this one time a former friend & I went out drinking & she ended up getting us kicked out of two bars in one night for being drunk.

He thought it was funny. I should’ve have told him that. He then would loudly say, stay out of trouble almost every time in fromt of his staff & his other clients.

I tried ignoring him, but that didn’t work. So I finally told him to please stop saying that as nicely as I could last time. I told him that it makes me look bad and to please stop & that it’s not funny.

He said sorry but he looked like he was trying hard not to laugh which was so rude & unprofessional!

I was pissed! I handled things fairly well though. I was stern but not mean. I then told him that I regret telling him anything & he said really or something like that.

He was quiet after that. Oh, prior to that day I said ‘whatever’ to his last stupid comment & he burst out laughing. Wth? So immature & rude! This guy is 31 but his attitude is like that of a teenager!

Other than this, he’s OK. He does a good job & he’s affordable.

Why would he treat me like this? It’s rude & unprofessional! My friend said he’s a jerk & that he obviously doesn’t respect me. She said that I can be naive & he probably looked down on me for oversharing a personal story with him.

She’s probably right about that. Still, he shouldn’t be that rude to a client.

Why would he treat me like this? How would you have handled his bizarre reactions other than not going back there again?
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote