View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Aug 09, 2023 at 11:06 AM

Hi, sorry to hear that. You have a few options other than changing how you dress. Try giving these perverts a cold mean disgusted desth stare. Practice looking like you’d like to murder them or like they have dog poo on their faces,
lol 😆

It works. Use your hands to cross your arms over your chest. It conveys closed off body language. Also, get away from them. Don’t worry about being rude.

They don’t deserve your respect anyways for being pigs. If you feel safe enough & bold enough to do do, loudly say, sir, stop staring at my boobs! lol 😆

If you just sit there, they’ll probably assume you like the attention. That or you’re not going to do anything about things.

Treat them like dogs & punish bad behavior. Most of them will respond accordingly. I have even gotten a rockstar to go away & leave me the hell alone with my death stare, lol 😆

I gave him the disgusted death stare. Most men have big egos. Break that ego & most of the time they’ll back off.

Only do this in public though with lots of witnesses around as there are some unhinged men out there Get away from the rest immediately.

As for covering up if you must when it’s hot out, try wearing some cute lightweight scarves with your dresses or blouses.

One last thing, grown men should not be looking at an underage girl like that. Buy pepper spray & practice uding it. Hold your breath before spraying as the funes will knock you out.

You can find it on amazon or an army navy store. Keep it in an easily accessible place like a key chain or a pocket or side pocket of your purse at all times.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote