jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Aug 09, 2023 at 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
I hope so too. It's true that men's brains are biologically different from women and that they have been (and still are) the dominant gender for eons.

BUT, I'm just saying not all men are cold and not all women are warm. Yeah a lot of serial killers turn out to be men, or mass shooters, but women can be just as vicious as men. (Think Lizzie Borden!) Maybe even more so, as I like to say women stab you in the back but men will stab you in the front. By that, I think they don't pretend to be your friend and like you. A woman will. Mind you, not ALL women! A male co-worker once told me that if a man is your enemy, you know he's your enemy. That's straightforward at least...

My closest (and only real) friend in real life is a man. He's my age. I can tell him anything, and unlike men in general, he's emotionally available and mature.

Speaking from my own experience, as that's all I can do, I've known both kind men and mean women. And vice versa.

Just know I'm sending you hugs, as I've experienced what you are going through, with both men and women. I really hope you find some decent people, as you are a decent person and deserve so much better.
Thanks for your kind words. I do deserve better. You do make some good points. Some men will actually pretend to like you as a friend in order to wait for that moment to where they think they can take advantage of you which is disgusting predatory behaviour.

Some women can be vicious too, no doubt about that. In general though, men tend to be more dangerous & more liky to physically hurt a woman.

Most women tend to hurt other women on a psychological level. Sometimes they can be physically dangerous too, but most of the time, it’s the men who are the most physically dangerous people out there.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43372, nonightowl

Thanks for this!
nonightowl