jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
Default Aug 09, 2023 at 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
So she doesn’t make time for you, which you conclude means she doesn’t care for you. Why do you continue pursuing her and asking for more time and even confronting her if you believe she doesn’t care about you? Why do you want company of someone who doesn’t care for you? I’d move on and only hang out if she initiates (and of her own volition not because you told her so).

Not sure about priorities. For most adults friends aren’t top priority. Even if it’s the only friend. It’s unusual to have friends on the top of priority list. For youngsters yes. Not adults
She used to make more time for me. Idk for sure if she is being less available interested or not now. All I know is that after we talked on the phone, everything was fine again & we’re goimg to lunch this Friday. She suggested going to lunch more often as she works where I live.

It’s funny how she didn’t suggest this before. And we’re going to that concert. I’ll let her contact me first from now on mist of the time & see what happens. Maybe she really is busier than normal.

People do prioritize the friends & people they really care about. Maybe some don’t. Maybe even trying to make new friends as an adult is pointless if this is how adults view friendships, as something that’s not that important to them.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote