Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,880 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 10, 2023 at 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I’m so sorry to hesr about what happened to you with those two creeps. You didn’t owe either of them anything. The friend who expected you to thank the creep is part of the problem. I’d be pissed!

No wonder why sexual predators think they can get away with this behavior! They have enablers! It’s a good thing that you didn’t enabke their bad behavior.

Next time loudly say no, get away from me you creep, I said don’t touch me! Then ger them kicked out by the manager if they don’t leave. I’d do that if that happened to me now.

I’ve had it. I dont care if I make a scene now. I will
probably go nuclear on the next loser who dares to mess with me be it a man or a woman, lol! I will make them extremely sorry they messed with me. I won’t hit them, but I will make a scene, scream & get the offender kicked out, lol.

The exception would be for Uber. I dont want a repeat of the Lyft story. Those jerks obviously won’t even listen to the customers story. I’ll just report thing’s anonymously right away.
By the time the guy in the shop made a scene, it was too late for ME to make one, lol. Seriously, it wasn't funny though.

Their behavior gets reinforced by people who think it's okay. They are raised as boys, that it's okay for "boys to be boys" and get away with such behavior. Women don't come up to the men like that, in general. But men approach women. And my "friend" was so invalidating, it was hurtful and disrespectful not to see my side of it. She thinks it's a compliment and said she wished men noticed HER. Be careful of what you wish for, and that kind of attention is NOT a compliment. But you know how some women can be, not at all supportive.

Men are always harassing me actually. It's usually from much older men, who think they are some kind of Don Juan. It's sad in a way.

I've never taken an Uber or Lyft, I don't even have the app or know how to use it anyway. Still, I wouldn't be comfortable at all. I've taken cabs before but that feels more "regulated" or something.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated